Welcome to our practice!
NO APPOINTMENT IS
CALL (956) 566-8541
OR (956) 630-1616
Job Screening EvaluationsDrug & Alcohol Testing
Mental Health Assessments
Substance AbuseSurgical Clearance
Anxiety & Depression
Stress Management & Chronic Pain Management
Registered and approved as a collection site for:
Approved in Networks:
Texas Mutual Ins. Co.
Other major networks
Rio Valley IMS is a multidisciplinary practice serving employers in the greater South Texas through out the Rio Grande Valley area. Rio Valley IMS has joined with Buentello Medical & Wellness Center and American Safety Consulting to better serve employers by providing Occupational & Industrial medical and Urgent Care services, drug testing program and safety training to prevent injuries and be OSHA compliant.
Our focus is completely on the employer needs.
Urgent "Walk In" Treatment of Work Injuries
Initial visit treatment with consideration of avoiding an OSHA 300 recordable
Case management controls medical care costs, lost work days and modified work days.
Work Injury/Illness Care
- Prompt Treatment of Work-Related Injuries/Illness
- Consideration given to first aid treatment versus OSHA recordable care
- Same day return to full or modified work for most injuries
- Case management decreases injury cost and lost work time
- Post accident/incident drug & alcohol testing
- DOT and Non-DOT 24 hour drug and alcohol testing services
- Hair analysis and testing provides accurate history of drug use during prior 90 days
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) services for DOT positive employees you wish to retain and return to commercial driving or related services
- Preplacement/pre-employment Evaluations
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) performed in office, lift, carry, hand grasp strength, crawl, bend, stoop, ladder
- Fitness for Duty Evaluation - evaluates if an employee has the physical, mental and emotional capacity to safely perform their assigned tasks.
- Return to Work Evaluation - assessment of an employee's capacity to safely perform their work duties after a work absence
- Impairment/Disability rating
- Independent Medical Evaluations (IME)